Location: Huntington Beach, California
Seeking sales position in Orange County or San Diego County.
Florida State University, BS Psychology, Minor in Business
Graduated December 2016, Magna Cum Laude.
In order to understand the psychology of selling, and why people buy, I devoted myself to studying:
- Behavior analysis in business and industry
- Psychology of personality, Social psychology
- Marketing strategies, Statistical analysis, Business communications
Because of my drive, I completed my degree in 3 1/2 years with a GPA of 3.8. Allow me to contribute this energy to your team.
- Assumed the leadership role on team project regarding the impact of social media and online reviews on consumer purchasing.
- Behavior Analysis- observed and presented effective management techniques in business.
- Numerous public speaking opportunities.
Artist, Amber Angelovic Gallery
To purchase my art, go to https://squareup.com/store/amber-angelovic-gallery/ or take a look at my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/amberangelovicgallery/
Activities Director & Surf Instructor, 30A Adventures
Conducted and scheduled Surf camps, group lessons and private lessons. Represented company at local events, advertising, and made cold calls.
Intern, 30-Agent Real Estate
Assisted agents with sales support, networking, advertising campaigns, and handling referrals.
Sales Support, Galati Yacht Sales
Screened and qualified clients at boat shows and dealership. Edited and submitted multi-million dollar sales contracts. Responded to customer inquiries. Traveled with sales team as necessary.
Nanny, Precious Ones Nanny Care & self-employed
Restaurant Server, various